Monday, February 22, 2010

Blessings - perspective by Brenda - CWJC

What is a blessing? In the Bible it says a blessing is an event that is beyond and better than an everyday happening. What does that word mean to each of us?

For me it started after my twin sister and I were born prematurely, kept in an incubator and then sent home. We were under weight but we were fighters and survived that first year to end up out weighing other babies born that year.

My mother told me later in my life that when we were still very small people would come by the house to tell her that my sister and I were going to die. But she didn't listen to them. My mother, grandmother, aunt, uncles and friends would not let that happen. They saved our lives so that my sister and I feel that we have been blessed with life for our lifetime.

Each and every person on this earth and in this classroom has the same blessing from birth for their life, family and future.

No comments:

Post a Comment