Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Encouagement - A Perspective by Felicia - CWJC

Encouragement means to uplift someone in a time of sorrow, hardship, trial and tribulation. “En” means to put into or unto. “Courage” means mental or moral strength; to venture. “Ment” means the state or condition resulting from a specified action. To encourage means to inspire with courage, spirit, or hope. Hope means to give help. Encouragement suggests the raising of one’s confidence; it is the act of encouraging. It’s the state of being encouraged. It also means to preserve and withstand danger, fear, or difficulty.
Encouragement to me means to help someone who is feeling low, sad, or going through the storm. I’m encouraged because I know that Jesus loves me. I look forward to graduating so I have faith to allow God to put into me the strength I need. “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” I’m more than a conqueror. “Greater is he that is in me than he that is in the world.” I am so thankful to be able to go to school. I encourage every one of you ladies to open your hearts and minds, and allow God to come into your lives. Jesus came that we may have life more abundantly. “The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.” Jesus loves us so much that he died on the cross for us.
I’m glad God touched Denise’s heart to accept me after five years. I tried to complete this school before, but I wasn’t encouraged like I am now. God is doing great things in my life and the other ladies lives. God is good all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment