Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Worry - A Perspective by Michelle - CWJC

1.Who here today has experienced worry?
2.Have you ever felt stressed?
3.When in your life have you been troubled?
4.Are there times you have been tested in life?


Worry, stress, and troubled times…
It is written-
Cast your burden upon the Lord, and he will sustain you; He will never allow the righteous to be shaken.

Psalm 55:22

When my anxious thoughts multiply within me, thy consolations delight my soul.

Psalm 94:19

Worry makes a heart heavy; a kind word makes it glad.

Proverb 12:25

My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart,
and my portion forever.

Psalm 73:26

He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in times of trouble; I will deliver him and honor him.

Psalm 91:15

Thou art my hiding place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance.

Psalm 32:7

And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance forever.

Isaiah 32:17

No comments:

Post a Comment