Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Healing - A Perspective by Michelle - CWJC

Healing

Healing means to make or become healthy, sound, or whole.
Psalm 34:4-5 - “I sought the Lord, and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears. Those who look to him are radiant; their faces are never covered with shame.”

Healing means a lot to me because I know God heals both sickness and emotions. I count on him for everything! I am so blessed for his mercy. I am also so blessed with patience. Patience; the capacity, habit, or act of willing to wait. When you’re tempted to lose patience with another, think how patient God has been with you. Proverbs 19:11 – “A person’s wisdom yields patience; it is one’s glory to overlook an offense.” These scriptures are true; it is no wonder why they call the Bible “The gospel of TRUTH”. So just know that as we wait patiently or whatever it is we are waiting for, God our Savior has really been waiting on us.

No comments:

Post a Comment